Thursday, May 8, 2014

Flying Unicorn KOM BAP (Build-A-Page) Video Tutorial

The Creative Team at the Flying Unicorn take turns every month making Build-A-Page (BAP) tutorials and educational videos, and this month I'm happy to be bringing you a video BAP on the making of this layout with the May Kit of the Month.


I've condensed the whole thing into 8 minutes, thanks to Fast Forward. I hope you enjoy it!


The Prima Wire Thread is one of my favourite types of embellishments released this year - I wish I had it in every colour! Here I've twisted it into a quick and easy dragonfly to top off my flower cluster.


Here are some closeups:







Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the video!

Supplies


The kit of the month sold out quickly this month (and no surprise!), so in case you didn't have a chance to get yours, I have linked to individual kit items that are currently in stock in the Flying Unicorn Store below. There are still a couple of the Mixed Art add-ons available.

From the Kit:

- 7 Dots Nature Walk papers: Songbird, Gray Day, Cotton
- Crafter's Workshop Template
- My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio II - Decorative Alphabet
- Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms: Aubergine
- Prima Cartographer flowers: Vagabond & Globetrotter

From my stash:

- Lindy's Stamp Gang Mainderhair Fern Green
- Shimmerz Dazzlerz Sour Apple
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Instant Coffee

No comments: